ASUS already confirmed the launch of ROG Telephone 6, its flagship gaming telephone, in a world occasion on July fifth. Few days earlier than the occasion, the corporate has confirmed the India launch of the telephone on the identical day alongside the worldwide occasion. We now have the press photographs of the telephone in Black and White colors, because of @evleaks. This reveals the rear show with the ROG brand, 8K Extremely HD and 1/1.56″ sensor.
ASUS already confirmed 165Hz refresh price display screen, in comparison with 144Hz within the predecessor. It’ll characteristic a big vapor chamber 30% larger than the predecessor and the graphite sheet will likely be over 85% larger, providing the perfect cooling efficiency. Aside from the display screen, new Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC and higher cooling, it’s mentioned to retain different specs from the predecessor, together with the 6000mAh battery with assist for 65W charging and related cameras.
ASUS ROG Telephone 6 rumored specs
- 6.78-inch Full HD+ 165Hz OLED 10-bit HDR show
- As much as 3.2GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Cellular Platform with Adreno 730 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 18GB LPDDR5 RAM with 512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with ROG UI
- Twin SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear digicam, ultra-wide digicam, macro sensor, 8k video recording
- 12MP front-facing digicam
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Ultrasonic sensors for AirTrigger and grip press detection
- Dimensions: 172.834×77.252×10.39; Weight: 229g
- 5G SA/NSA, Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, Galileo(E1+E5a), QZSS(L1+L5), NavIC(L5), USB Sort-C, NFC
- 6000mAh (typical) battery with 65W HyperCharge quick charging
The ASUS ROG Telephone 6 launch occasion begins at 8PM Taipei time and at 5:20PM IST in India on July fifth.